Would he still be interested?

There's this guy who I went to school with who asked me out. We ended up going out once and I decided that I didn't want to continue. I was interested in someone else at the time (who I came to realize didn't like me back) and I just couldn't be in a relationship with anyone while I had feelings for another guy. Well I told the guy who had asked me out that I wasn't interested and he was took it pretty well. Anyways, I haven't seen this guy in several months and when I saw him the other day, I realized that I made a huge mistake. He's a really great guy and I was stupid to have shot him down. Do you think that he could potentially still be interested? Yes, I know that the easiest solution is just to ask him, but I want to hear what other people think first.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say that there's no reason for him not to? Though, a few months is enough to change things dramatically, and if you shot him down, and he took it well, he's probably gotten over you. It's worth a shot!

What Guys Said 1

• I dont know. Ask him

What Girls Said 2

• If I still wanted him I would let him know
    So yup gotta chat to him

• Unless he has someone else, I'm sure he's still attracted to you. You should talk to him and if he's receptive tell him you made a mistake while in the date.