Should I get drunk with a girl I like?

This girl I like and me are going to this social event and alcohol will be present. We have casual jokes/are playful with each other sometimes but I really like her but I don't think she knows this, but maybe she can tell because her attitude towards me has changed. She's more open with me now and purposely teases me sometimes as a joke. But anyway I have the chance to be drunk with her and I think this would be a good chance for me to get closer to her? What should I do? I don't want to make a fool of myself though. But would a lesbian girl naturally make a move on a girl she felt was attractive if she was drunk?

What Guys Said 1

• That's kind of manipulative. If you were a dude people would be screaming rape at the top of their lungs at you.

• Yeah I don't mean like that. I wonder the question wrong. Basically I wanna know if I should tell her how I feel or not

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the girl. You should just tell her you like her though.

• It's not a good idea to hook up with drunk people, you could tell her you like her though