Why everybody is into drinking and partying?

Im not into these stuff and feel isolated, i dated girls before and found that these kind of life styles only lead to lies and cheating, is there really a mature woman?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with what that girl said. Find someone who is intelligent. Everyone likes the occasional party. But we all have bills to pay and responsibilities (as boring as it may sound), and most people can't be out drinking or partying most nights of the week like they did in their early twenties. It's fine to stay at home, watch some Netflix, and to avoid/limit the alcohol, so you are not dealing with a hangover the next day. it's called maturity!.

• I was like that in my early 20s and felt that im an outsider

• I think that most unique people feel like outsiders. I learnt quite young that I needed to learn to prefer my own company over that of anyone else. Otherwise, I would waste time striving to fit in and as a result feel like an outsider. I think that by embracing your uniqueness ( special qualities), people will be attracted to that confidence and hence you won't be an outsider anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let them party
    One day they'll be working for you

What Girls Said 13

• Most People think drinking and doing drugs is the only way to have fun and experience life and it's not. you don't need drugs and booze to have fun at all. There are a lot of mature women in the world.

• Couldnt find ine since i was 18

• People like drinking and partying to let loose. I am 20, a college student with a stressful life during the week full of studying and other stuff like that. It's fun to put your worries to the side for a night and have fun with your friends. It's not true that it always leads to lies and cheating. Sure, more people are irresponsible when it comes to partying/drinking than others, but it depends on the person. Just because you drink and party does not mean you are immature.

• Stop looking for a mature woman start looking for an intelligent one. Intelligent girls don't go for that crap

• Well i know smart women who do this..

• Im not hanging around them, just seem anyone i meet is into these stuff and i feel like im getting older without having a girl that is mature and im too old to play games, i used to handle it when i was 19 but now my standards are pushing me to be single, and i wonder if i would ever find a mature woman...

• And my reply stays the same. If you keep hanging around places where you're going to meet only women party and drink and drug you're going to believe that everyone does. Why don't you hang around the university or planetary or a library or a computer center or any place where intelligent women would be. If you don't change your associations with people places and things the answer will be you will never find a mature woman.

• People are into drinking and partying because they enjoy it. Neither of these things is responsible for lies and cheating. The person telling the lies or doing the cheating is responsible.
    A mature woman can go out, drink, and party, without sacrificing her maturity.

• Yes. I love to drink with family 'n' maybe a very small group of friends on special occasions. Or just one bottle by myself. But that's about it. I've only been to 2 parties so far. Normally I don't go out drinking 'n' partying. So yes, there are mature women out there who don't go out get trashed, wasted, nor ending up in bed with a bunch of guys.

• I wish i can find one. You should be proud of yourself you are young and still make good choices. When i was your age all the girls were into these kind of shits, and they still are unfortunately.

• 876-5309 ;)

• I'm not into that. I just like to cuddle and watch netix and have sex and smoke weed. Thats how I want to spend my free time. Til I die.

• Because it eliminates the anxiety and allows you to have a good time with people you don't know. Sometimes it turns out well but most of the time you wake up regretting most of what you said/did the night before.

• I don't like to drink cos it just makes me sleepy. Partying is kind of dull rather be at home with a book. But I guess that makes me the dull one to most people.

• Actually i wish i find someone like you for me I rather be home or at cafe than getting wasted like a stupid. Loyal women dont party thats what i realized now.

• "Why everybody like drinking and partying?" It's stress free u Havin a good time do whatever crazy shit u do bc u drunk :D lol

• I ve jz tried a little bit of beer thts all.

• You sound really judgmental. Drinking and partying doesn't "only" lead to lies and cheating.

• Yes, you just have to find her.

• I couldnt.

• Are you mature yourself
      You could just be looking in the wrong places. Anything worth having is definitely worth waiting for.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes. Now please value my opinion because though I am significantly younger than you, doesn't mean I don't know anything about this world.

But I am also like you, I don't find any enjoyment in the thought of drinking or partying (I've never done either). But what I know for certain is that there is always people out there with similar beliefs, and really those are the best people to be with because like you said that sort of life style almost always leads to lying and cheating.

But because of this you know what you want, and don't settle for much less. Make it clear to anyone who you may be interested how you feel about these sorts of things, and if they can't accept and value your opinion then they aren't good enough for you.

Best of luck, hope you found something I said useful.

• You know it's useful u made me realize that i should set boundaries from the start.

• I'm not into that kind of stuff either. You aren't alone.

• Well technically if that bothers you you can always choose to not date girls who are into drinking and partying

There are actually girls not into that stuff.

• Parties are a type of social gathering place, mainly designed for people to hook up.
    There are other social gathering places, but are not designed for hooking up, even though it can happen, i. e college clubs, work, school, family gatherings where non-relatives are invited, weddings, funerals, etc.

• I never did that, EVEN in high school or through college. I just worked and went to school. I just go to work and come home. I feel your pain. TRUST ME

• Agree when i was in mid 20s i went back to school and felt so isolated even in hight school and as a teenager i never go to parties and people isolated me from thoer circles. I think its kind of successful trait to be judged like us.

• I still am judged to this day, the whole kicker to this, the same people who did the same crap in HS is doing the same crap... with their kids!!!

• Find a Christian woman, they don't do either in my experience.

• Well, go for an isolated/outcast/dorky girl :) That's the ebauty of it, you can go for what suits you best.

• I'm into lifting heavy ass weights and eating healthy. Fck following the crowd.