Girls, would you date an actor?

And for the guys, would you date an actress?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an actor. Been the lead in a few well known shows. Sorry I'm keeping my identity anonymous, idc if you believe me or not. But I've been with my girlfriend for 9 months. So yes, girls will date actors.

What Girls Said 3

• Vote A = I already have but definitely NOT any A-listers.

• yes and have

• I don't know depends on how the actor looks or acts. And I don't want to live in a place with cameras flashing everywhere.. Ew.. If the actor was Fabio I'm out of there 😂

What Guys Said 13

• I have dated several actresses. One is now quite successful. All I will say is that if you watch all the channels on [my] tv for a few weeks, take note of all the women currently over 22 and under 43 (actual age, not of her character), she is one of those. It is really funny seeing a girl you used to sleep with on tv in character.

One was a child actress (I never heard of her until we met, when she was 19).

One is a background actress and has had some minor speaking parts, but no one knows her name. She is an accountant now.

• Also, I had an opportunity to go out with a couple of porn actresses over the years, but I always declined.

• I know too many of them.
    Generally speaking they're a bit shallow for my taste.

Fun getting them drunk though. I used to call it Slurred Shakespeare.

• Probably not.

• Perhaps. I can't guarantee that it'd work out. But I hope that it does. Granted, it doesn't matter what a woman does for a living, whether she's an actress or the CEO of a company.

• seriously why the hell are boys answering this this question was meant for girls and not boys specifically

• Guys are welcome to answer too.

• I would loved to have dated Katie Holmes, or Drew Barymore

• Yeah, I would.

• I would love to date an actress. I like girls who don't care so much about money and follow their passion instead.

• There are a lot of hot actress out there. The answer is yes.

• Yep.

• Why would anyone want to be a celebrity by default. The world would judge everything you do.

• Nooo

• Unknown - yes
    Famous - no