24 and never had a girlfriend?

24 and never had a girlfriend?

Ok so I'm 24? and never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, held hands with one at this point should I just accept its never gonna happen. I don't have friends and I'm really shy and socially awkward and a girl would never initiate anything. How do I block this need out of my life

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to step out of your comfort zone, go meet people and start social relationships. If you don't start nor practice, you're always going to be "socially awkward", but that can stop if you want it and if you put some effort in it. You've never had a girlfriend because you don't let yourself have one; if you never go out and meet new people, it's going to be impossible to find someone you like and who likes you back.

• How?

• Girls won't flirt with you if you don't get out of your house and go talk to people. It's as simple as that. And you're not ugly.

Thanks for MHO! Hope I helped.

• I go to work and the gym

What Girls Said 2

• Cool, I've never had a boyfriend

• we are in the same boat

• http://imgur.com/vNG4cHy Well I'm not attractive

• How can a blind date make me confident

• if the blind date are successful, he you ll make you more confident about your skill to obtain girl to like you

What Guys Said 3

• I'm 20 and never had one either lool

• One of man. You're fine.

• I turn 24 this Tuesday and I never had a girlfriend either.