So what is the craziest thing you ever experienced?

So craziest thing I've experienced is didn't talk to this guy for like a year and he came into contact with me and wanted to hangout, so I was like ok just friends hanging out, met up with him at a trail to go. walking and started to walk and he was like. no I dont want to go walking and pulled out his dick and wakin in the woods lol and he had a girlfriend to, crazy guy

What Guys Said 2

• Seen two drivers on the highway that had just gently hit each other while pulling on to a merge lane.. they pulled pulled over about 30 yards further up the road, to I guess talk about it or something, then it seemed to me both raised their arms at the very same time and punched one another knocking each of them out.. a few minutes later the police and ambulance were there.. so much for keeping the minor fender bender under wraps.. Ha Ha

• Childbirth.

What Girls Said 1

• That sounds sort of terrifying. I am sorry you went through that.