Do girls prefer guys who are more experienced in dating or less experienced?

Basically I am a pretty attractive guy, but I've never had a girlfriend, and I am also an insanely shy and so I almost never approach women or ask them out (and by almost I mean I've never asked a girl out). A lot of people find this really hard to believe that I've never had a girlfriend, and when girls ask me about my relationship history I feel awkward telling them "I've never had a girlfriend"(I'm 21 by the way). Not only do I always get the "What? Someone like you never had a girlfriend?" but I also feel like I am turning them off since I have virtually no experience. That being said my friends have set me up with some girls, but I didn't like them so I didn't take the relationship further. So should I pretend that these girls were girlfriends since I did go on some dates with them? Or just tell girls I have 0 experience in relationships. What is the better one to go with? Experienced or not experienced? Should I try to seem more experienced then I am or will girls not care?

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 21 too. It's okay to not be experienced.. but I might think there are higher chances I would be dumped if I was your first... I hate being dumped... it's so painful. I had only two relationships, but they were both long lasting relationships, I was dumped both times... but don't try to be more experienced than you are... I would rather you be genuine.

• I think it's bad in my opinion to say u hav 0 experience in relationships

• For guys your age range, it should be perfectly normal if they say they have 0 experience in relationships. Anyways, a lot of guys have 0 experience in relationships, including me and it's best to be honest and say that you're inexperienced. Girls might find it bad but you gotta understand it can be really tough since girls are much more shallow than guys.

What Guys Said 1

• Girls generally prefer men with experience