Am I wasting my time on this guy?

Am I wasting my time on this guy?

probably over-analyzing the situation. I noticed whenever I talked, this guy stared at me, not in a mean way. There was a period of time where him and I kept looking at each other and smiling.. I sat across from him at a table. He said he had long arms, and I said I did too. Then he reached across the table and put his hand on my shoulder, claiming that his arms were longer. I put my hand on his shoulder, and claimed that mine were longer. Was that flirting? Eleven days later, I texted him- Me: is this Jake? Him: Maybe who s asking? Me: Ashley 😂😂 Him: okkkkkkk and what do u want? Him (again): okkkkkkk and what do u want? Me: I guess wanted I to say hi? Him: Ok? Me: I m glad you're not some sort of creep.. Him: K Obviously, his texts were mean. I was super hurt. He texted me again- Him: Sorry if i sounded like a jerk it s just i get super defensive when people i dont know text me cuz ik my friends have given my number to random people so its like who are you what do you want. Me: I should've asked you for your number instead of asking my friend for it. But you seemed really cool and I was nervous... so yeah. Then we texted for awhile. So, his friends say that the fact that he acted defensive when I first texted is a good sign because he's usually doesn't freak out about anything. Whenever I see him, he usually just looks at me for a few seconds, and doesn't say anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. It's a good thing he apologised and was aware of his mistakes.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I think you are wasting your time with him.