Seems like everyone is happy?

But me.. My boyfriend broke up with me about 6 months ago by text. We were together for a year. But anyway, we all move on and realise our mistakes, my point is... I'm 26 I want a long term relationship or someone to spend my life with, have children 2 years from now, someone with a good job like myself. Someone I can rely on. I see so many people I used to go school with or people I used to know my age and younger happy with long term partners, children, married, there's me I feel like my relationships always fail... I've had 2 boyfriends so what do I know. I guess I want to be happy too not to have what everyone else has even if it seems like it. Do I sound needy or selfish? Is this normal? I mean I don't want a fairy tail, but just someone who likes me for me.

What Guys Said 1

• this is totally normal, your not needy or selfish, everyone deserves a person in their life who they can count on, love them, and expect to love you and take care of you too. i would say just hold on, when the time will be right it will hapeen.

• Thank you and yeah that's very true indeed.

What Girls Said 1

• You don't sound needy or selfish. However, I think you should start being more grateful over the things you already have. You have to remember that there are people who would be glad to be in your position.