I can't stop liking black dudes. Why?

I'm a 19 year old white girl and I've tried dating my white guy friend. He's so nice to me. We've been on different dates before and I had a good time. Like one time we went rock climbing. It was so beautiful 😍 He goes to uni and I know he's a family man. I've seen how he treats his younger sister. He treats her like a princess. But when I'm with him I feel I'm not attracted to him sexually. I don't get sexually attracted to him like I did my ex boyfriend. And I tend to have black dude crushes. In fact I'm not sure if I've ever had a white guy crush. Am I just not attracted to white guys? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a very similar question where a black girl was in the same position, but regarding white guys. Oh the double standard... how many people attacked her...

In both this one and that case though, I think the logical answer is - you're attracted to what you're attracted. You don't get to choose that, it just is how it is. Seems like you're generally attracted to black guys. Maybe it's their appearance, maybe it's some difference in behaviour that black guys tend to have where you live. It's out of your control, so don't think too much about it and just let it be.

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean "why"? How are we supposed to know the actual reason you're particularly drawn to black males? You just happen to be more attracted to them. That's all. Accept it.

• That's what I was thinking. She probably isn't aware science doesn't know why she prefers black guys. It's probably partly genetics, socialization, and her limited experience with guys (she hasn't met every guy obviously).

• You just listed reasons as to why it could be :/

• I meant like no one knows for sure, but those are possible reasons. If I talked to you more and asked questions, I could probably make a better guess.

What Guys Said 14

• Its all a matter of preference. Its obvious you find your friend attractive in a lot of ways, though just not sexually. Hasn't falling for someone just been like jumping off a cliff and hoping for the best? But some people prefer to date a specific skin color, hair color or eye color and there is nothing wrong at all with it.

• The hell are we supposed to know?

• Once you go black you dont go back

• I thing it is about conditioning. If you have previously kissed or slept with one racial type, you can find others of the that race attractive. If you have never been intimate with a white man than perhaps you should try and see if you feel different. I once dated an Argentinian girl who was half Spanish and half Italian. After which I started looking at dark haired late women differently.

• You have no problem if it is just the guy you like. If it is the colour, go see a shrink, you have reverse racism.

• A what?

• If you are gonna suck a hard cock, will a white one taste better than a black one? If you have a preference, look in your head, if not you are OK.

• Because you're gross.

• evertone has a preference.. don't worry about it.

• Hi honey ;)

• black = testosterone.

• BBC is subconsciously in the back if your mind

• Could be. You never had sex with a sex with a white guy? Probably do nothing wrong with that.

• Once you go black, you never go back

• that's becuz white guys are lame n uptight lol

• You like what you like. Just do you. Stop questioning yourself so much

What Girls Said 4

• Who fucking cares.

• You are attracted to them, but not sexually. Nothing wrong with you. Everyone has their own preferences.

• We have our own preferences your fine..😝

• I like white guys but they just dont do it for me sexually. Like how could you resist a guy like this.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkF0iBBIIAAmuTz.jpg