I've lost interest in the girl i'm dating after she told me she was bi and I feel I want to move on, how should I tell her?

Before the rage, bear with me. I can't help i'm losing my attraction towards her, I haven't said anything to her about how I feel about it but i've realized she isn't as interesting now as when i first met her. What's makes it worse is that she is really in love with me and probably already sees me as her boyfriend.

I really wanted to make it work but I can't help either how I feel about it. What should I tell her without hurting her or sounding like a total douche?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is gonna sound so wrong, and it's probably only me who feels this way, but if I were in her shoes I wouldn't want you to be nice about it. I personally hate when people feel bad for me and try to let me down easy, that just makes me personally feel more upset. I know this sounds wrong lol but if she's anything like me then just be a straight up dick. Tell her straight up don't even sugar coat it just be like look I've lost feelings because you're bi. If you're a douche bag, she'll lose feelings for you too and it won't hurt her as bad. I know it sounds horrible and crazy, but that's what I would prefer if I were her. I'm not sayin to pick a fight or be rude, just don't sugar coat, don't pity her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the problem. You don't want to SOUND like a douche, while ACTING like a douche. As any politician will tell you, that's hard to do. My advice to you (besides not being a douche - you've already failed there) is to become a multi-billionaire. It worked for Drumpf , it'll work for you.

• Dude, wtf are you talking about? Losing interest is now an act?

• Back on topic. Just tell her you like her BH UT you're not ready. Sorry. You don't need to explain why.

What Girls Said 6

• You need to be honest with her. You could honestly just say that you support the fact that she's bi but you're personally not into that. Your feelings have begun to fade and that you're sorry.

Just try and be gentle and nice, but overall be HONEST.

• There is something to be said for honesty. There's also something to be said for sparing someone's feelings. If you have lost interest, the reason why doesn't matter much. You could just say, "I'm so sorry, but the feelings I had in the beginning are starting to fade, and I really care about you so I want this to end on a good note. I hope you find every happiness." Or whatever... that's my advice!

• It seems like you're just naturally losing interest, which isn't necessarily because she came out to you! You should break up with her, but just be gentle! There's no need to bring up her being bi!

• The thing is, she will ask why I lost interest and I know what mostly supported it, so ill prob need to tell her. It feels better to be honest about it?

• Well, you know your feelings better than we do! So if that's what feels right, then that's what you should do! :)

• Just tell her full truth. Itll hurt either way. Shell see you a certain way based on the relationship youve had so far reguardless of anything else.

• Tell her that you aren't attracted to the fact that she's bi and that you want to move on. It's honest, as long as your honest.

• yeah, I was just looking for a more polite way to do it I guess..

• I mean it's not like your calling her names or saying that she's disgusting. You should tell her the truth, no one likes to be left hanging. Trust me, it's going to be ok. Truth hurts, as long as your honest it'll go just fine. You are keeping her from getting lead on.

• You have to be honest, it's not fair to lie!

What Guys Said 1

• i guess it's just being honest. basically just telling her that your feelings have changed and you like her and respect her enouhg that you don't want to string her along or b. s. her.