Why did he put his dating profile back up?

The guy that im talking to we met online. We see each other just about all the time and text each other every day. I asked him what did he consider us he said dating after our 4th date. So its going on 3months. He hide his profile for a little bit but put it back yesterday. We were together until he went to work. But we also had a conversation were he said he had no problem being exclusive. So right now im a little lost. Is he having second thoughts or full of it?

What Guys Said 2

• maybe he wants the best of both worlds.

• He might be. But do you also have yours up? He might have seen yours still up and figured he'd put his back up to.

• I have my profile hidden the only way to see mines is to search my profile name.

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like he's not sure if he wants to be exclusive and wants to see what is out there hoping you won't realize. Overall it's a huge red flag.