My sister is on college dance team, could she help me get girls?

I'm 17 and next year I'm going to college. My sister also goes to the same college and she is on the basketball dance team. I was wondering could she help me get girls? Should I hang out with her and her friends? The girls on the dance team are HOT. I've been told I'm above average looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure she could, but in my personal experience it's best not to involve your siblings in your dating life at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a good idea.

My sister's friends would never have dated me, but they have become my friends, some from high school I still keep in touch with and am now closer to than she is.

What Girls Said 2

• If you mean the cheerleading squad I'm going to break something

• She could be your wing girl.

What Guys Said 6

• If she lets you hang out then HECK yea she can help let your big sis be your wing girl dude.

• Depends on how good your relationship is with her. If you do not get along and fight all the time your sister has already ruined your reputation in college by telling her friends you are a jerk.

• We are pretty close. We fight occasionally but nothing major.

• Ok, you certainly have a good chance. Just don't play the lost puppy look and follow her around all the time.

• she might get upset that you keep hitting on her friends

• lol, this fuckboy hangs out with his sister just to get her to back bitches... good luck fam

• Yea for sure.

• If you are above average looking, why you have to worry about getting girls?