Would you still talk to a guy who had a hickey on his neck?

I met this guy at a club, we kissed and then we went on a date after it, but I noticed he had a hickey on his neck. It really turned me off, I know we aren't dating so it's not as if he is doing anything wrong but it just made me feel like I got his "sloppy seconds". I was even honest about it and he said sorry for turning you off. It just made me feel uncomfortable seeing it I guess. We both are kind of recently out of relationships so it's not as if we are looking for anything but even still it just turned me off.

Would you bother talking/seeing a guy if you went on a date with him and he had a hickey on his neck?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would joke about it, but really be utterly turned off, he couldn't try to conceal it? Yuck.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I'd feel the same way. Not to say it's anyone's fault, but in a way I'd read it as he's not as available, or maybe too available

• He is a free man who is not attached to a girl so yeah he is loving the attention from the other girls and just having fun. It depends on what kind of "relationship" you are looking after. Do you want more casual or be exclusive? I wouldn't like to see the hickey, some things are better unknown!

• Yeh I get that like what he does isn't my business but I guess it's still a turn off. I guess I would prefer to not know. I'm not looking for a relationship with him but I think I like him a little. It has made me lose a little interest though and even on the date he looked at his phone a few times and texted someone, which I thought was a bit rude.

• Then you should maybe date other guys or just enjoy your single life with pride ;) You can do so much better girl!

• Maybe not