How did you feel like when you asked a someone out for the first time?

And how did it go? A success or not?

2|1
19|20

Most Helpful Girl

• I was super nervous but made myself ask anyway. BEST. DECISION. EVER. We have been together for 2 years now and are looking into moving in together.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• How did it feel? I was nervous... lol! No not a success. Second time meh... not nervous but no success! When someone ask me to be their friends with benefits I assume they were joking! And same goes with the time a i got pity asked to homecoming! haha The point is no more boys! No more! I just want be happy!

1|1
    0|0
  • I was really nervous and it took me about 3 or 4 weeks to finally take the plunge and ask him out. His exact answer was "Why would I go out with you? You're ugly and too tall." The first of many failures for me when approaching guys.

It was a blow to my self esteem for sure, but recently I learned that he's bat shit crazy and went to rehab twice for drug addiction so I dodged a bullet there.

1|2
    0|0
  • he had a girlfriend and I was friendzoned for the very first time :D

2|1
    0|0
  • I asked him to a concert. He agreed and I was so excited. It felt great because I really liked him and was excited to see a band I know he'd like with him. A week later, he said he couldn't make it because his band was playing a show of their own. I was bummed BUT it got me another date with him because he felt bad that he couldn't make it and wanted to still see me and take me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never asked anyone out. I've told someone that I had feelings for them, but that's it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't ask anyone out, but I told someone I liked them and it was awkwadly bad. Luckily it ended up that way because he's a fuckboy and now I heard he does drugs and stuff.

2|1
    0|0
  • It felt great, it was a huge success.

We ended up dating for a year, before we peacefully broke up.

2|0
    0|0
  • I got rejected and then I settled for friendship but he didn't even wanted to be friends with me even after he rejected , so I moved on. Now he sees me and is extra flirty like WTF... ? I am yet to learn about men.

0|0
    0|0
    • He probably just wants the v.

• Show All
    • I say he still just wants the v now.

• sigh... well he ain't getting.. sh!

• In addition to being turned down, I was called ugly and manly looking so yeah, pretty successful I'd say.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did and it works well 🙏🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • I was shaking, my knees buckled, my heart was beating so fast and hard i could hear it, sweating so much, i felt my chest getting tight and couldn't breathe, over analyzing my thinking, and no it didn't work out. So, I've never been on a date. I asked out 2 different guys and both said no.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was a Success and then i discovered that he wasn't what i thought he was and quit right there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never happened

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never asked someone out but if i do it i hope it will be successful :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh I thought he liked me cuz we flirted a lot but then he ended up liking guys I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • very nervous but excited at the same time hmmmm young love

0|0
    0|0
  • I knew he liked me already so it was pretty easy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I was nervous and did get rejected, which was a bummer, but I recovered. Haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• She turned me down because she was only looking for a guy who was a 9 or a 10 in terms of looks, and for her I was only a 5!

1|2
    0|0
  • I have always been single and I have never asked a woman out!!. I never will!!.

2|1
    0|0
  • scared to death doesn't express what i felt the first time i asked someone out. i had very low self esteem back then. now i seem to not care what others think about me

0|1
    0|0
  • Not been there yet brah!

1|1
    0|0
  • First time asking someone out?
    I got "I would ___, but I am 10 years older than you. Sorry "

1|1
    0|0
  • she told me she had a boyfriend. So I said "omg so do I! We should go on a double date!" Then I got her friends number

1|2
    0|0
  • VERY Nervous that she will say no.
    It went very well. It was a success.
    We had dinner just the two of us and went to shoot pool with friends where we started to cuddle. And I kissed her good night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nervous would be the word I'd use excitedly nervous lol and yes it did go well lol she said yes and we were together for quite a while before we both ended things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm about to embark on that... I haven't asked a girl on a date before :/ but I'm interested in one

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Rejected. It didn't change any other hundreds of time I approached a girl.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can't even remember. Too long ago

0|0
    0|0
  • she rejected me politely but it doesn't matter there is always someone out there for everyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Success, and i didn't feel anything, i was just benign

0|0
    0|0
  • It was a success but it wasn't exactly normal. We were already really close and then we had our first kiss and I asked am I your boyfriend now and she said yes after a kiss like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Butterflies :D Well, it went just fine. She agreed and from the very first date we were in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I asked her to homecoming and we went

0|0
    0|0
  • I felt... nothing. Seemed almost fluid.

0|0
    0|0
  • No success yet. I have never asked anyone out. I want to but I always chicken out at the last moment.

0|1
    0|0
    • I was the same up until recently. Just go for it dude.

• Show All
    • Good luck with that.

• Thanks buddy ^^