Bf's ex is still hung up on him. Help?

Me and this guy have known each other for years and he always liked me and recently got out the friend zone and we are in between friends with benefits and dating. He has a board in his room with pictures and invitations and cards from events and things that he keeps and on his board he has pictures of him and his ex. He told me that she broke down the other day and wanted to get back with him but he refused and that they keep in touch once in a while. I don't know if it's nothing since he does tell me about it or if I should be worried especially since he still has pictures of her in his room. Does he really like me and want to keep me or am I just a temp girl for now?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to him about it. Whenever i entered a new relationship i got rid of everything that my ex gave me. I always find it odd that people want to remain friends with exes. The only time is exceptable to me is if they had a kid together.

• You need to discuss it with him. Communication is very important in a relationship.