How should I take this girl on a date?

so I met this girl today and she's really sweet and pretty and I booked the first date. I was happy, dancing around in my room, "turning up", but then I realized something. She doesn't have her license so she expects me to drive her to our destination. I can't do that because my parents don't allow me to drive on the highway. Now I'm panicking and don't know what to do. I can't disobey my parents because I live in a strict household. Disobeying my parents is not a thing I want to do. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Live a little, pretend to be Cory Haim in License To Drive for a night

Most Helpful Guy

• Change the plan or somehow make the plan work. If the girl willing go out with you, just make it normal and pleasure get to know more about and have fun at same time. You don't have to please her or be Prince charming. There got to be other she willing go with you then able drive to her pick her up. Relax and get to know the girl of what work and not

What Girls Said 2

• Rent a car? Ask your friends?

• Why don't they allow you if you have license? I mean maybe ask her to meetup at a place nearby? Or just be honest with her! She will understand (hopefully)

• They don't believe I'm capable of doing it. Even though I proved to them that I am

What Guys Said 4

• You should ask her to meet at a common place, perhaps?

• You should talk to your parents and explain the situation. tell them they have ridden with you and nothing has went wrong. they have helped teach you the right way to be behind the wheel. Tell them they should go with you on the highway and test you so they know you can handle it. a lot of parents would respect you speaking to them maturely.

If all else fails maybe double date with a couple friends if she is ok with that or meet somewhere where you both like and be honest with her.

• That shouldn't be a problem bro. at least YOU can drive and just be happy she said YES. As long as you guys can go out and have a good time. You shouldn't worry.

• Go somewhere that does not involve driving on a highway.