Asked her out and now?

So I asked this girl when she was free so I could take her to dinner. She wasn't able to do anything the week I called she was leaving for a trip for spring break. So now that we are back from break we will have class together and will see each other. How should I ask her? Same as I did before or more like dinner you, me tonight pick you up at 630? thoughts?

What Girls Said 1

• Same as before.

What Guys Said 2

• Since it sounds like she wasn't jumping through any hoops to give you an alternative time for a date it likely means her interest is very low. Perhaps you should work on building more rapport and attraction with her first?

For example, when you walk into grocery store you're way more likely to buy stuff when you're hungry... so before you line up a date take some time make her more hungry for it.

This means more chatting, flirting, and simply hanging out. Making an actual "date" will add undue pressure if she's not yet really interested in knowing more about you.

:D

~ Robby

• I think you asked her out too early, first you should get to know her, let her be comfortable with you.