The girl I loved is acting very rude and aggressive. Why?

Last year I met a girl from Czech Republic that was living here. She was the nicest girl and we dated for months until she came back to her country and we broke up.
That was 2 months and half ago. Last week i decided to text her after 1 month without talking and she was so rude. She told me that she didn't want to talk to me again and that she is dating someone else. it was crazy because she was really nice. She also told me that she really never had feelings for me and she just dates me because she was boring.

How can someone change so much in a little time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah... Most times it takes longer then a few months to really bond, attached and love. The longer you are with someone the longer it takes to get over (typically). So I can see if you guys only dated a few months how almost 3 months of being away/no contact can be relatively easy to move on. Also, you can't really judge a relationship while in "honey moon phase" those are just feel good chemicals driven by lust and infatuation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, change can happen anytime, and so anyone can change anytime. Yes you always have a choice if you can accept that person who has changed or not to accept it.

In this case, I think you should just forget about her, I mean why would you want a woman back who is being so rude to you always?

What Girls Said 1

• how did you broke up with her? She might still be hurt and just said those things or what's done is done and doesn't want to see you ever again and move on.

What Guys Said 1

• It's like with me and my ex. She didn't believe I got over her so fast. She kept texting me until recently. Change happens so fast at times. It can be hard to keep up with change but once you adapt you feel better.