Is it normal to be bored with life?

I'm only 18. Just turned 18 . I'm a senior in high school , I am homeschooled. This is my second year with my mom teaching me at home. I'm extremely bored. Not just " I don't know what to do at home bored" , but bored with life. I stay home everyday. I have the opportunity to go out, but there's NOTHING to do around here besides the same stores , same restruants , movies, and bowling. I don't have any real friends except maybe 3 I ocassionly hangout with , but I don't even wanna do that. I have no motivation to do anything. I don't want to go to college , I don't want to "meet new friends" , I don't want to do anything. I'm just very sad , and bored. There's nothing to do at all and even if there was , I wouldn't want to. I could be on the beach right now and still be sad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Find some hobbies and continue doing those hobbies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I felt that a lot in my early 20s.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, it's normal to feel bored with life, at least at times.

• Home school fucked you up kid.

• Yup normal

• U should meet me.. I bet ul never b bored again.. unless wen u want to b bored.. i like to be bored somtimes

What Girls Said 0