Can you date your best friend?

So like it says, plain and simple. Can you date your best friend? I really, really like my best guy friend. He's sweet, honest, funny and has always been there for me. Basically he's all the qualities I've been looking for but never really notice he had. So up until recently I've started having feelings for him. I don't know if anything is gonna happen between us or if this is just a "crush" but I wanna know. Can you date your best friend and have it be a susses or is that totally out of the question?

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes we look everywhere, but miss out the real thing infront of us...until late we realize that. however, for you its still not late and you can definetely date him if you both are comfortable dating since you guys are already close. however, sometimes if it doesn't work it might change your friendship...I would say find out whether he wants to date too. go out together just the two of you and hang out...but there is no harm dating your friend.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't see why not.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes you can date your best friend and definetely make it work if you want to