Talking to a single mom with a new born, I really like her, and I would fully accept the baby, but I don't really have any experience?

So, I am 23 and I have been talking to this woman with an 8 month old baby. I really like her, and I have no experience. So she has been talking about me meeting her baby, and then the next day she is saying she wants to take it slow. I am not a monster, or a player and I genuinely care about her and her baby, I just need help because I don't want to mess this up, so how do I go about this in a compassionate and hopefully fruitful way?

What Girls Said 1

• No one has experience with a baby in the beginning. You just have to do your best. Just be honest with her and tell her you want to do your best but you need her help to know how.

• So she said she wants to take it slow, and I am more than willing to wait, but what exactly does taking it slow mean?

• Well I thank you for all your advice, but I just got my answer, she broke it off

• Hey. At least you tried.

What Guys Said 2

• First you need to know the deal. Where's daddy. No matter how much you like her, nobody needs to be in the middle of major drama.

• Learn as you go, we all gotta start learning from the bottom.