Women, would you date a shorter guy?

I'm hispanic, and most of us are commonly short. I'm in a community college and there are a lot of beautiful caucasion women and they are very tall! I'm not extremly short but still short lol. I am 5 foot 7 inches. I get insecure seeing these memes that say " What do you call a guy shorter than 6 feet? Friends! ". And I see women commenting "omg trueee". It kind of stings but everyone has their own taste, but I'de like to get some opinions here. Especially if your a tall women like 6'0 or 5'10. Do you have a limit on how short he can be? And I swear, I won't judge.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm about 6ft. The shortest I've dated is 5'5 the tallest was 6'10. Ideally I prefer a guy who is no more than 2 inches shorter than me but who knows. I wouldn't turn a guy down exclusively on height if ge was otherwise awesome.

• 6'10? gah dang!

• Hope this isn't weird but I'm enjoying y'alls conversation hehe. And if you don't mind, what would be your idea of awesome in a guy?

• Haha its np! My idea of awesome is smart, kind and mindful

What Girls Said 3

• sure, as long as I wouldn't look like your mother lol

• Yeah, I wouldn't have any issues with that.

• I'm 5'7" and I loooooooooooove short guys.

What Guys Said 4

• Im hispanic too, 5'6 and met plenty of white girls that are my height or below.
    Just forget about the tall chicks and look around for girls your height, there's plenty.

• My friend is like 5'2 and he gets a lot of girls

• Confidence, humor, and being a good person goes a long way.
    I'm short and dated a 5'10" girl.

• I'd date you prolly

• Thays what I'm saying most girls my age nake $7.25 an hour xD

• @rescuemyheart lol shit.. a lot of college graduates don't even make that much.

• Obviously 💁🏻 if you can win them over