Why are so many hot guys single?

Is it because they can easily get laid? Do they enjoy playing the field? Dr Mikhail Varshavski, the sexist doctor alive from Instagram is single. How the fuck is that even possible?

Most Helpful Guy

• My guess is that a lot of them enjoy playing the field.

What Guys Said 29

• It's the same with especially attractive women to begin.

It's probably the factor of intimidation that hinders others from approaching a hot person in general, as getting rejected from someone like this is most likely somewhat lethal to anyone's ego.

Then, there are prejudices:

-He/She is arrogant or self-centered
    -He/She has no or a shitty personality because they're used to special treatment and getting away with bad manners
    -He/She will not be faithful anyway
    -He/She could have anyone - why do they even pick me?
    -If it's a guy, girls might think "he might be homosexual , esp. when he also dresses well and is well groomed
    -He/She is most likely stupid
    -He/She is fake to the core (or a fake account /catfish on those dating apps)

Personally, I get tons of "Likes" on those dating apps, but only a very few even respond to my non-creepy, normal messages.
    If they do, they either ghost on me after 1 day or start playing games :

One girl proposed meeting up very quickly and she just didn't show up, so I asked her what's up - she then said "I'm not coming unless I know who I'm meeting" (I wasted 2 hours on that girl) - assuming I'm not real.

Another girl sent me a "Super Like" and claimed "she doesn't know whether she has time on the weekend to meet up" - I was like "At age 20, anyone of sound mind knows whether they have time or not, especially since you're a student meaning that you must have some brains at least" - That girl was dumbfounded

Another girl at Starbucks had sent her guy friend to tell me she'd like to have a date with me & would like to get to know me- surprised as I was I just said "yes, okay !", but before the guy could come back to her, she and her other 2 girl friends had stood up and left o. O !

Girls my age generally don't even believe me when I tell them what my career path is and that I meanwhile speak 3 languages at a high level (German, English, Dutch) and that I'm at a top university.

They don't believe that I read books that are 900 pages long and are non-fictional to increase my knowledge in my field - they don't believe that I'm seriously learning Japanese and that it's going really well

An older woman I'm dating atm, told me that I'm too sophisticated for girls my age and that I'm too much to handle for them and that I'm too intimidating - I couldn't believe it !

However, I do have people from the modeling industry follow me on social media...

• Nonetheless, I define myself by my achievements and not my appearance, which is what really matters to me - which again is a factor of intimidation for many girls my age -

The woman I'm currently dating is almost 6 years older than me, but she's very impressed by me and also doesn't play "games" or other silly stuff...

• Well, yes that's 100% possible, and I believe that there are many men who are extremely attractive, good looking, handsome and yet they only remain single. There can be reasons such as:

1. They are very shy or they are highly reserved. They hardly interact and like being alone.

2. They never approach women and they are content being themselves and with who they are.

3. Their personality on the whole could be such that they are very nice, sweet and are soft spoken and I have observed that if a man is 100% nice, sweet then these qualities don't really appeal to a woman, so this could be one reason why such men are always single.

Of course I am saying in general, it may not apply to all women.

There can be many more reasons also.

• Cause guys are sick of taking the first step only to get rejected and then to hear on here that girls are complaining about being single. Which is a total wtf moment.

• I thought guys complain that only the 'hot guys' never get rejected?

• @rose004b Nah its the fear of getting rejected by a girl they like. It seems many of us manage to hit on girls who are taken as some how they are the only ones it seems who are open to chilling with guys. Or else the others are just too much like a sister or tom boyish to date.

• Actually it's harder for hot guys to get dates and or commitment from a woman as she most likely feels insecure with him and would fear losing him to another as he would appear to have more options. This isn't necessarily true, but in a woman's mind it can be so she won't even try for him or make a go at keeping him long term as she may believe he'll move on and she'll end up alone. Many of these guys also rely on their looks too much as well and lack a centered personality.

• Bingo, you got it. Plus, being a piece of meat does not mean that you are relationship quality. You have to think about that as well.

• - Some guys have other priorities they're focused on
    - Some guys are really introverted
    - Some guys are shy
    - Some guys are really socially awkward

• Forgot to add that some guys enjoy not being tied down to a relationship

• Well I would't consider myself as a 'Hot Guy' but I'd say more along the lines of Fit & Handsome. That said usually the answer to that question is a bit strange and not too different from the reason women have the same problem. Contrary to belief Men can be used as sexual objects the same way women are. When a guy is looking for a serious relationship that may not be the case for the lady he's dating. Sounds weird but usually the truth does too. Other times it's because they had too many relationships end badly for them so they decided to sit on the sidelines for a bit.

• Because, like many very gorgeous women, men are actually looking for a relationship, not something based on anything appearance. Being extremely attractive doesn't mean anything, it's what inside that matters and makes the person, in which the person wants a relationship based on a emotional structure. That's how I see it anyways.

• life is not the way it seems to be

• Guys used to shack up so they could have sex and children because they are bored.

Now being single is better than ever, casual sex is ok, it's starting to be uncool to have a girlfriend and the risks of shacking up with a woman are worse then ever. If your a hot guy with something to lose then being anything but single is probably a really bad life choice.

• I can think of a good number of reasons:
    1) Very high standards.
    2) They don't have many chances to meet new people in their circle.
    3) They don't want to share their life with someone else.
    4) They have a high sex drive that they want to satisfy with several women.

• Because its a head case kind of deal

• yeah, enjoy being with loads of women. it's actually better this way... a lot of hot guys are manipulative and narcissistic in relationships i. e they cheat or they are only with the girl to get something out of her like maybe just proof of dominance

• Because us guys aren't always interested in being with one girl. Too much to focus on otherwise

• Maybe these guys don't want to be in a committed relationship? Many guys like to meet different girls and have healthy casual sex.

• Yea duh, Why bang one when u can bang em all lol I am not having girlfriend till like I am 30 and retire from my NFL career

• You are assuming that men and women want the same thing. We don't.

Modern relationships are rarely beneficial for men, so when men are attractive and have the benefit of choice, we often choose to keep our options open.

• A committed woman would cut him down, spend his money and try to change him to accommodate her

He wants freedom

• Most probably they're enjoying themselves, pursuing their goals and just unwilling to tie the knott. Looks aren't everything anyways.

• It's possible to be hot, doctor and a total douche. But for some guys it's just that they do not really want a relationshit and they prefer staying single if they just get laid enough.

• Is that doctor really that hot? He looks good but your description is amusing hahahaha. But how is it not possible? Just because people like you doesn't mean you want to be with them.

• he is extremely hot and intelligent. he could be with any woman!!!

• They get tired of shallow women and want a real relationship instead, but that rarely comes along.

• When any girl will spread her legs at your will, the ones that resist your charms are the ones that intrigue you. These are a rare occurrence.

• I don't know whl that is but I'm decent looking and am single Dx

• Sometimes just between relationships or taking a break or dating but nothing serious. There are a lot of hot single girls to.

• same reason hot women are

• enjoy diff pussy once older ill settle

• we alpha men only like girls to have sex with. No relationship no fuzz. Just happiness from both single life and relationship. #PerksOfBeingAlpha

• Probably either like their independence or they're shy.

What Girls Said 8

• who knows? it could be anything. just remember that not everyone is even looking for a relationship.

• Because they know they don't have to put that effort in to get women. Because women who are attracted to those types will go to them. They're probably not wanting to commit, and just to mostly have fun

• Lool had to look him up😂

• probably the same reason so many hot women are single; and their all probably too scared to ask each other out...

• Because they are cocky & think no one deserve them

• Its because hot guys are all FARIES!!!

• erm... can i also get like... one those hot guys with some piza

• More girls to hookup with I guess?