20 and never had a boyfriend before?

I m 20 years old about to be 21 in May. I ve never had a boyfriend , had my first kiss and I m still a virgin (which I m proud of that at least). I am currently a college junior and I play sports. I decided to be bold a few times and personally ask a few guys out only to get rejected in the process. It s pretty discouraging. Meanwhile my closest friends are in relationships and have been in relationships. They keep telling me my time will come but it s pretty annoying considering the fact that they are in relationships and I m still single. Is this pathetic? Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, that's possible. There is nothing strange or wrong in that.

Most Helpful Girl

• You will just have to keep trying. Keep approaching guys.

You are still very young, lots of girls your age never had a boyfriend. It's normal.

What Guys Said 2

• NO its not pathetic, what do you think the problem if are you fit, shy, putting off a fuck off vibe, maybe they afraid you will kick their ass. It is kinda hard to know why and suggest things with knowing nothing about you really.

• I had my first girlfriend at 11 some people never date anyone you're still young so don't worry love

What Girls Said 2

• same here i just turned 20 march 3 and havnt had a real boyfriend since my senior year. i keep coming across guys who just want sex sadly, but im going to stay strong

• Don't. You're still young. Just because you haven't dated or kissed.. Doesn't mean it's pathetic. I had my first real boyfriend when I was 19 . the time will come for you.