In general, what kind of people are those who use others only for sex?

And who lie and manipulate others into believing they have feelings for them just to get them to hook up with them. Also cheat and ask for nudes. good or bad people?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you expected. If you spread your legs everytime he calls then the fault is yours. The lies and manipulating occurs when you allow it to happen without consequences for their bad behavior. If they cheat, you allowed it. If they ask for nudes and you give em, then live with the choices you made. If you think they are bad or using you... then cut them out of you life!

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe those people are selfish and yes, bad people.

What Guys Said 4

• I think people who lie to get someone to have sex with them and constantly cheat on their S/O are generally bad people but I don't think people who ask for nudes are bad unless they share them with other people or use them to blackmail someone

• Sadly... those are the types most girls nowadays chase :)

Why I pretend to be one of them (because it works). Otherwise though these people are bad.

• Morals are relative. OMG

• baddddd

What Girls Said 4

• Bad of course. Its so easy to find someone on the same page as them. Its not nice to be manipulative to get sex.

• Pigs.

• Your describing the average male

• If it's clear for both from the beginning that you're only interested in sex, it's alright. But lying sbout it and making promises you won't keep is bad.