Is it a good or bad idea to write her a quick note to let her know I'm busy instead of writing the full email?

We've been exchanging email on daily basis for a week. I didn't write her on the weekend. Today I wrote her to apologzie and said I dind't forget. also gave her a quick update of what I've been up to and told her I will write more tomorrow.

Is this a good or bad move?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should have called if you were keen

• I also can't understand the logic of quick note, can't you just spend 5 more minutes on a proper email?

• I don't have her number, I just wanted to acknowledge I have received her email and I'm not ignoring her.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's a good move. She knows where she stands and is informed about what is happening.

• She didn't write back, is that because I told her I will write more tomorrow?

What Guys Said 1

• Good. Nothing wrong with it. It will tell her you're not ignoring her and were actually thinking of her. I don't see what would be wrong with it.