Finding a girl?

I'm sick of guys right now and all I want to do is be with a girl. As a 15 year old teen how do I find them?

Most Helpful Guy

• You typically need a penis to get involved with most of them like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• At 15 many people still think they're straight and aren't open to it. Get to know people and see what happens. One day you'll find someone who makes you happy.

What Guys Said 8

• You have the right to your decisions. But be mindful of the consequences.

• Wait until you are in college and join a sorority.

• Are any of your friends curious? It's not out of the ordinary for girls your age to experiment with each other.

• Are you serious on this? I got my first girl when I was 17. You should wait for at least 2 more years for your guy. Or else you just take girls.

• ''the closer you look, the less you see'' dont search and you'll find.

• The same way you find boys. Just like guys are all around you, so are the girls.

• I'm not exactly "out of the closet" so how can I without yelling it out. I can't just ask any random girl.

• By getting to know people. Talking to them, befriending them, and see from there. Also there is plenty people to meet online.

• Choose gay apps, you need it coz you lesbian

• because** and I'm bi not lesbian

• There's no girls at your school that are bi?
    Try Craigslist or tinder.

• My family could be on any dating site or app and I'm not out to them yet

• Well you don't have to put your pic on there. I'd try cl
      What city are you in?

What Girls Said 1

• Try hanging with people that seem like they're interested as in girls. it may work