Does she like me even tho she said she's not sure?

She was flirting- ie. smiling, staring, laughing, touching etc. I told her i like her, she said she has a boyfriend and she is not sure if she likes me more than friends... but she still stares at me, and touches me, initiates convo etc. Recntly she has started staring at my lips and eyes when we talk.. does this mean i should kiss her? I need to find out if she has a boyfriend 1st

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont kiss her if she has a boyfriend!!! Yeah find out if she has one. If yes she probaly likes you but doesn't want to admit it , not even to herself bc she feels bad for having feelings for someone if she has a boyfriend. If she doesn't have a boyfriend , she might just not be sure or doesn't like you at all and said that to not upset you so much. Either way DO NOT just kiss her even if you want to.

Most Helpful Guy

• i personally think there is an attraction to you but i think there will be more to it than if she ha a boyfriend because she could be just saying that. something could have happened in her past that is making her go extra slow so she doesn't what to make the same mistake she has in the past

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Trust her, she's unsure, so... that's her answer.

• She likes you. Yes, you better find out.