Can attraction be restored once it's lost?

This is just out of curiosity because are know girls are emotional types. I'm not talking about long term relationships or marriages when a couple had a strong attraction but time killed it and they ended up repulsed by each other. I'm talking about short bursts like a fling or a short relationship if you end on good terms. Like I had a fling with a girl last summer and she was all over me but I ended up being extremely nervous coz I liked her a lot and came off weak, needy, desperate and chased her which I can safely say messed it up. But she stays in contact with me but we stayed friends. Her behaviour flips like crazy however (so does mine a bit) some weeks she misses me like crazy, wants to talk to me, asks me if I'm still speaking to girl A, B or C or mentions the fact that she just wants to wait till she's stable enough to be in a relationship. But at other times she's cold and silent (she doesn't ignore me), we agreed to stay friends for now and if the time comes we will get together. Believe me when I say this, I am not waiting for her! If a girl I like as much as her comes about I'm not going to ignore her, but an average looking guy like me gets those opportunities once in a blue moon! But I don't know where I stand with her and I'm crazy about her. If you don't make the perfect first impression with an attractive girl is there any possibility of getting her initial attraction back?

0|0
2|0

What Girls Said 2

• If they change.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can happen. It's not easy though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.