Girls, do you do this?

It often seems that girls are attracted to "bad boys" more than to "nice guys," even though the bad boys usually don't treat girls with respect or really want to commit to them. Do you do that? Go for the bad boys and avoid the nice guys? And if so, why?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't do this, and in reality, neither do most girls.
    People make mistakes, but no one deliberately chooses the people that will be worse for them.
    The typical 'nice guy' is not a nice guy. He's usually the kind of guy that does something he perceives as good, and expects a reward for it, i. e. sex. They then complain that girls don't appreciate them, for trying to coerce sex out of them.

What Girls Said 3

• Well im a Girl and like Both Good and Bad Boys
    In My Experience i see some Difference Between
    Bad boys are Hard to get and there's always a Competition of who can Date him so when he pick her it make her feel special and he's a bad boy so he's tough and dangerous and toxic she feel safe around him
    while Good Guys are boring no Gompetition no Danger But ther nicer and there's no chance of disrespect or heartbreak
    hope this help & hope i didn't hurt your feelings xo

• Usually how I see this is the girls like the image he has, like being 'tough', 'hot', and 'sexy'. I find myself attracted to most guys like this but I know that's not what I really want.

• This is basically a concept men created to make themselves feel better when girls diss them. "I don't get all the girls because I'm a nice guy, all the douches get the girls"