Can a girl like a guy who's not taller than her?

I know that girls like guys who's taller than themselves , but can a girl like a guy who's not taller than her or have the same height at least?

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband is about 2.5" shorter than me. I am an inveterate shoe whore, so, in actual praxis, he's more like 8" shorter than me most of the time. And... it matters not even a tiny fraction of a shadow of a shit. Next to mah man, I feel like a teeny tiny little bitty little girl.
    <3

Most Helpful Guy

• yes they can and they do. you can not choose who you fall in love with all you know is you love them

What Girls Said 6

• Of course girls can like a guy who's shorter than them, as emotions are not dependent on social norms like that.
    I'm a bit taller than my boyfriend, and we've been together for 2+ years, for example. :)

• Short answer... yes!

• Definitely. And those who don't are shallow b*****s.

• Yes she can, but I have yet to meet a man who is 5'3 or shorter.

• If he's below average that's a turn off for me at least if he's average it's totally fine

• Of course...

What Guys Said 1

• Tom Cruise is 5'6" and he's done alright for himself. Other than the part that his wife left him because his cult religion creeped the shit out of her ofc, but other than that lol

• Bro, I know that but Tom Cruise is different , at least he has lots of money