How do you find a boyfriend that will have sex with you if you're not attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• You won't...

What Guys Said 12

• Find an unattractive guy

• A person being unattractive is not a reason for them to date somebody unattractive everybody ishould be able to dáte who they want to dáte it's a free country I'm tired of people thing others don't dáte somebody attractive just because they not attractive.

• What you are saying is guys don't want you because you are unattractive but you don't want guys who are unattractive either? That's kind of hypocritical don't you think.

• wrong find a boyfriend that thinks ur attractive.

• You ARE attractive as long as you see yourself that way. Everybody is attracted to high self esteem, self assurance, pride, joy, an open heart and mind. Love yourself first, that's the most challenging. There is someone out there for everyone. I hope one day you'll see yourself for how beautiful you really are. xo

• According to the theory (which I believe that's truth) that beauty is an abstract concept, all you have to do is keep looking and you'll find him.

• find a boyfriend that thinks ur attractive... duuuu kinda weird ass question is that.

• Men love women no matter what they look like. You might otherwise get a commitment but you'll get sex no problem. Just gotta ask for it

• Lower your standards.

• Physical attraction is a factor in finding a partner unfortunately. That's why I don't bother with dating cause I don't feel physically attractive.

• Are you trying to say I want ever find a boyfriend that will have sex with me because I'm not attractive?

• You will find someone who will find you attractive. I'm saying for myself personally I won't try to find a girlfriend because I know I'm ugly. Don't be like me. Have hope and put yourself out there. What people find attractive is so different. Like for me I'm attracted to women with big noses. I don't know why. But I feel drawn to checking them out too.

• Why do you think you are not attractive?

• Ask them.

• Relation isn't just sex...

• If he is overly hairy, then he might. Bit the problem is will ugly girl have sex with fur laden man?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Find someone who's at "your level", if I may say. I know girls have very high standards and if you don't lower them, you'll end up alone and unsatisfied lol