Should I ignore this guy or text him back?

I have been texting for weeks with a guy that im completely infatuated with. I went out with him on two dates both if which i somewhat had to initiate. If you look at our text messages its obvious he is into me and also based on the timing of them as well. The only problem is that he doesn't seem to initiate seeing each other in person. The first date he seemed to be this shy and insecure guy so i felt better about the fact that i initiated the plans. The second date he seemed so much more confident and comfortable and we even made out which he initiated. It seems like this guy might he afraid of rejection since i straight up asked him for the second date If he was interested in going out again and then he responded he was wondering the same for me. At this point i have made it so obvious im into him and i feel like i need to take a step back and not text him as much in hopes that he will get the hint and hopefully at some point make more of an effort. However the last text he sent me was something i feel like i normally would not ignore but its something that wasn't going anywhere so in a way it can be as well and mind you it was sending a double text that he made a spelling mistake and said "damn I've been making so many mistakes today". Whenver i made a spelling mistake he was jokingly tease me about it but i ignored him now for a whole day yesterday in hopes that he would text again today. Is ignoring him the right move or will he feel rejected and then never text me at all?

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Your choice love

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You should do whatever you feel right.

0|0
    0|0