Guys, What would you do if you gave up on someone just to find out she was interested too?

You gave up on her (for whatever the reason), so let's move on meet someone random new girl ask her out just to realize the one you gave up on wanted you. Be angry at yourself all you want but do you do anything about it or live with the concquences?

3

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on how he feels about his new girlfriend. I'm one that thinks you had your shot and blew it so no I wouldn't go back

• I would stay with the one I was with. If I was really interested in her and I tried to show it, but in the time I spent showing her I was interested in her and she didn't show anything back then I wouldn't worry about her anymore.

• she did constantly

• so now that he know regardless of what he missed, if it were u, u wouldn't go back?

• I wouldn't just leave the lady I am with right then, for no good reason. but if I say something I didn't like about her or that I KNOW I would get more from "you", then I might leave the one I am with. But I wouldn't leave JUST cause I finally noticed you were interested.

• I would be pissed at myself for sure. That's why I keep more of an open mind about flirting and relationships and try to always stay positive. Sure, not everything will work out 100% of the time, but when it does, it is such a good feeling.