Job killed our relationship?

So, I was seeing a coworker and he was all into me and then his boss found out that he was seeing me and threatened to fire him as a result. (I'm in a different department so I'm safe). So he said he can't see me anymore, we can just be friends. Which pissed me off because you don't just date someone at work. WTF. He can see me outside of work, but ended it just because someone saw us together at work. Is this beyond saving?

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy has to pay his bills and support his kids, and you threaten his life as it is. I don't just think he's beyond saving, but I think you shouldn't hold it against him. Your beef is with this guys asshole boss who thinks its his business who his employees see. You want to get in someones face, thats the face you get in.

• My beef is with the asshole employee who reported us!

• Either way, it sucks that's how it went down.

Sorry to hear it.

• thanks. thought we were all like family there. totally sucks that someone betrayed us.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah it probably is

• don't shit where you eat... simple rule to follow. There are so many people in the world, why pick one where you work?

• It's sort of your livelihood, so I would recommend talking with him about it during off work hours.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on his priorities. You should discuss it with him. We cannot give you a solution in regards to this particular problem.