I like her, she likes him, what to do?

I like her, she likes him, what to do?

I like her a lot, and have since the day I met her. I try and show her I like her, go out of my way to do things for her, etc. It was her birthday, and I made her a gift, and she told me I was the best and it was the best thing she had ever received, and it meant a lot to her. She flirts with me, stares at me, twirls her hair etc, signs are there. We text all the time, and when I don't text her she seems to light up my phone until I do. When I'm not in class, she texts me asking if I'm ok. I tried asking her out, and she did say yes, but she was busy and we never got past scheduling anything.

It feels like somethings there, but here's my problem. She has liked another guy for some time now, and she tells me she's "getting over" him, but she still brings him up every so often. Apparently she really likes him, but she also has given up on him. Ever since she really started talking to me, she hasn't really talked to him, but coincidental? I feel like I'm second best at most, and as much as I like her, I just don't know what to do. Any ideas?

What Girls Said 2

• Just because she's a past doesn't mean your not first best. If girls freaked about males pasts thered be no future. Unless its relevent just leave it.

• Move on. You have no other options.

What Guys Said 0