Why don't guys like me back? What am I doing wrong?

Guys just keep not liking me back or likes someone else. I must be doing something wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not doing anything wrong your just 15. At that age you really have no clue who you are or will be. You're not going to like this but you pretty much spend majority of your day in a glorified day care and although the people around you think they're in a relationship they're not. What they're doing is closer to a slightly more interactive game of playing house. No one your age has to pay bills or go to work. Not a single one of you is concerned with things like work life balance and most of you by the time your 25 will die laughing looking back on stuff you did at the age of 15. Don't get down on yourself. Your not doing anything wrong. You're just learning. The only way you can mess up at this age is if you start treating yourself poorly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you're 15. I used to say the same exact thing. I honestly wouldn't worry about it or waste your time with boys right now. I had one boyfriend in high school and after we broke up I was single until after high school. Guys, especially your age, will like multiple girls. You're not doing anything wrong. I'm sure someone likes you, they're just too shy to tell you. I've run into that problem many times.

What Guys Said 13

• Maybe coming on to strong? I don't know there could be a number of reasons. You are cute girl so that is not the issue. Sometimes these things take time... don't get in a panic! If you do it looks desperate.

Just chill and be all laid back and the boys will come runnin!

• Guys your age are going through some major body changes. They can't tell their ass from their elbow at the moment give them some space to figure shit out first.

• Then why do they like the OTHER girls she's talking about? And how are they in relationships? :|

• @rawrcupcake You can't attract every guy some will like you others won't. The specific ones she's focusing on are focusing on others. But that isn't every guy.

• I don't know why guys don't like you. If I was your age and lived around you I would definitely be trying to date you.

• i doubt ur doing anything wrong. they're maybe intimidated by you. they maybe think they don't stand a chance with u. ur only 15. there r people in they're mid late 20s who have a hard time meeting someone. relax and enjoy being a kid.

• I have no idea. Maybe they think they aren't good enough for you.

• You could be intimidating to guys and perceiving their reaction to you as not liking you.

• Maybe those guys are just not attracted to you?

• You're not ugly so maybe they do you just don't know, or they're shy

• Or maybe the type of guy that you like isn't interested in you N the other types of guys that like u, u aren't interested in them

• You're only 15. You have your whole life ahead of you to find someone.

• If that's you in your profile it's not your looks.

• Could be you show too much gums when you smile.
    15yo boys are pretty picky about that stuff.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• I bet you will come in to your own in a couple years and then beating them off with a stick :P

• You could be doing something wrong but probably not. I think you're just looking too hard & in the wrong places.

• You try too hard.

• They are prob assholes

• Ur not doing anything wrong just enjoy life To the fullest 😎

• Maybe you're too easy or something

• I was the weirdo Goth chick in school and no one liked me back either. Guys will come around though.

• Same : let's just be gay. Wanna be lesbian with me? Since the whole boy thing isn't working? Lol

• Because ya ugly.