What does a man have to be to attract a good looking, classy woman?

I want to hear your thoughts. Even at my age now, it still seems like a lot of young women like guys that have that "wannabe thug" thing going for them (which is HIGHLY annoying to see), and I just wonder when, and if it's ever going to change. I don't want to make myself sound "better" than they are but at the same time, it's just like a lower demographic thing, the way I see it, and I like to think I'm a ways beyond that sort of lifestyle.

I work a corporate job, dress nice, make decent money for my age... I'm a young professional. I just wonder when it's all going to fall into place, and a girl is going to come along and change everything. I hate being that guy that has his act together that doesn't get anywhere with the ladies. I never have... and it bothers me when I see how the guys are that have had better luck. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing more than going up to that woman and ask for a date. But a better chance is dependent on where you're at would be to ask a woman for a dance. A small club with a dance floor or a bar with a dance floor are good choices. Women love to dance and would use any excuse to dance. It gives you a chance to get a better look at her, perhaps a chance to introduce yourself, get to know her a little bit better. Don't just dream... do. Nothing gets done unless you do something to make something happen.

What Girls Said 6

• Where do you live? Lol because I can't imagine middle class chicks going for "thugs", or how "thuggish" can middle class people get? Haha.

Anyways, not many worthwhile women go for thugs.

• Try meeting a girl at work? I'm also a young professional, and the truth is it's hard... especially if you're not outgoing, which I'm not. Don't worry about those women who are into thugs like you say, they are idiots, and have no future for themselves. Doesn't seem like the type of girl you would be into anyways. Just continue working on yourself, unlike us women, your age isn't going to be a problem. I'm 23 and never had a boyfriend and now I worry that I'm getting old...

• what you said is so true you match my thoughts, Girls like you seriously deserves a best partner who treats very nicely, you don't worry you will get the best one and the nicest, best of luck!

• Im young and I definitely DO NOT like the "thug wannabe guy". In fact its a major turn off. On the contrary, I am interested in men who are intelligent, adventurous, funny, who has a spontaneous, quirky personality to keep things interesting.
    Best wishes

• Yup i left the thug life or at least dressing thig a while bak... although i still hav friends that gangbang.. doesn't mean i dress like them... i like to be more casual even casual formal at times..

• @Hariss I bet you will. Just keep looking (be patient my friend)

Best wishes

• I am hearing those words since I entered on my 20's and it has never happened and now I am about to cross my 20's in few years sooner i will turn in to a trash maybe then no chance at all, but no worries though, i have my wonderful parents to take care of, with lots of works to do in office and gadget shoppings occadionally... Anyways thanks for the wishes :)

• Survival of the fittest

• Wear goddamn sporty shits with a cap saying 'sporty' huehue

• Good looking and classy... And fishing in the right ponds.

What Guys Said 12

• Just focus on yourself, Join a gym and develop a good physique that each and every of those thug guys would envy (That helped me in my case and I work as a doctor here in India)
    I know in today's world, most of the girls like scrawny guys e. g.- Justin Beiber.
    But from what I've seen , they only date those types of guys temporarily.

so better focus on yourself first instead of chasing them.

www.quickmeme.com/.../...85967258cd35d4c50da0f.jpg

• Not to be a total jerk, but what are you? I think you have to ask yourself that.

You mentioned having a corporate job, dressing nice, and making good money. While those are important aspects to life none of those things should define you. Beyond the materialistic stuff who are you as a person? What's your personality like? Do you have hobbies? You know what you're not, but do you know what you are?

Don't worry about those "wannabe thug" types. Their journey isn't your journey and you don't know their past or their perspective. They wear the clothes they want to wear and they embrace the culture they feel comfortable with. They may look like tremendous tools to you, but if they are happy and not hurting anyone why does it matter?

• Seeing that you can support a family you are probably way above a huge percentage of guys. Now go workout out most relationships start cuz of physical attraction. And no that's not being shallow everything has to be in balance. Being fat/bean pole nerd, no women will give you a starting chance. Not saying that your body is crap but I think most people have room for improvement.

• I definitely could. I'm not I the worst shape but there is room for improvement.

• Being confident and "comfortable" in your own skin beats depending on money and position any day. The corporate world might chew you up and spit you out and maybe you could lose your hard-earned money through bad luck. Shit happens. I
    "If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same;" (Kipling) then you shouldn't find it so hard to get a decent girl.

• Hot, career, smart, humor, tall
    That's the list

• Is it really that hard to have a bit of edge and be a "wannabe thug".

• Climbing the whole corporate ladder thing is equally if not more difficult than doing this. It is sorta a similar dynamic around the street mentality. Work their ego, accept any offers that are given to you, act confident, it's that whole game of balancing respect with not selling yourself out.

• Let young women chase those thugs lol. Keep dressing classy, speak properly, and act like a gentleman. The right girl will come along, keep hustlin and enjoy life brother

• Your success will not correlate with finding a classy woman. Unfortunately you are at the bare minimum for what's seen as acceptable from what you're describing.

Fortunately it doesn't have to be that way, go out and try to make connections with women you would consider classy. It's risky nowadays since appearances aren't always what they seem, but you're at an advantage if you feel like you have time to waste and money to blow.

• Dream. And never live.

• Good looking and classy. People tend to go for someone who is similar to them.

• I wouldn't say that, I'm not uber attractive yet I have high standards on looks I would never lower, it's not equality really just more what you find attractive.

• @Beaver19 Women start to favor money and stability in their 30's

• I never said looks were not important just that, I'm not going to date a girl who's not physically attractive period, girls are entitled the same, people vary enough that if they keep trying they'll land attractive to a girl who's attractive. I'm 6 probably, would be a 8 but lost my hair to shock at 17 and still only will date 7-8 I'd say. It's going for what's worth it not your 'equivalent' I've never understood your mindset,

• Tall and attractive is all you need to attract good looking classy women. To most women anything below a 7 is ugly, so even an above average guy say for example a 6 is ugly to most women.

Women also raise their standards for one night stands, whereas guys lower them. Women not realizing that the good looking guys trying to sleep with her are lowering their standards start to over inflate her ego. Luckily you have one ace in the hole, and that is that very few guys realize just how shallow women are about looks, and therefore very few men put in the work to look good to women. In the end your corporate job isn't going to make a woman wet. It is going to come down to sheer sex appeal if you want to attract a woman.

• " and a girl is going to come along"

That's your issue. It's the guy who has to come along. You aren't a girl so you don't get to just sit around and wait for a lover to come to you.(we're not talking about fairness we're simply talking how reality has worked itself out) You have to be the one that comes to them.

Plenty of girls like classy dudes. Just dress nice (as in your clothes should be fitted, clean and suits should be tailored for your body as an ill fitting suit will make you look remarkably different from a well fitting one)