Holy cow is this strange, right?

There is this girl she has been flirting with me, texting me, sitting next to me in class, and talking about me to her friends (they knew my name, and what I looked like and I never even talked to them prior). So a person who sits with me in class told me to ask her out, and so I did. She said "yeah, we can go for coffee!" I texted her today, and asked her if she was still up to getting coffee she never responded the whole day. So I said "look, I really like you and I want this to turn into something great, but if you don't want to have that kind of relationship with me that's okay. Just tell me at least." She then texted me back saying "I don't want any sort of relationship with you." Why would she sit with me, text me, talk to me, and talk about me to her friends? Her response just blew me out of the water. Like wtf?

What Girls Said 2

• screw her, you don't want someone who plays mind games anyway

• Came on too strong.

What Guys Said 1

• Girls are complicated lol