Is he just trying to keep me around?

I had a friends with benefits for a long time after I left my children's father. I started getting feelings for him, I decided to end it. He ended up dating someone afterwards even though he said he had feeling for me. It was a little confusing and upsetting but I figured it was inevitable since we were friends with benefits. Anyway, I had talked to my children's father and was going to give him another shot. But I still am not completely over my friends with benefits, I guess I liked him a lot more than I thought. We were still talking occasionally so I told him I couldn't talk to him anymore because of my feelings and me trying to make things work with my children's dad. He then proceeded uto tell me how much he cares and that him and this girl don't really have a perfect relationship and that he still thinks about me. Part of me wants to believe him, since I care about him, but I also feel like he may just be trying to string me along for the extra booty or attention or whatever. I don't know what he wants.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• This whole situation is totally messed up. I don't think you should've gone back to your children's father because obviously he was just someone you could fall back to because the relationship you wanted didn't work out, just like you are just someone your friends with benefits can fall back to because his relationship is not perfect. Honestly, you should maybe rethink what you want in a relationship and also talk to you children's father about the situation and let him decide whether he wants to be apart of this love triangle.

• Maybe just a friend. Maybe a pal. Who knows. Life can be lonely, at least keep him somewhere in your life if thats the only way, so be it., maybe you do love later on

• You know what, make it official. Fuck that friends with benefits shit... tell him if u really wants to make this work you and him need to make it official