Is he a player?

There's this guy who i meet on a dating site app. I met up with him the very first day we met because we were both bored.. He's so cute , I'll say way out of my league, any ways he asked me out to the movies and he mentioned that i was really cute, during the movie he asked if we could kiss, we held hands, we walked out the movies holding hands etc. We then kissed goodnight and leff out own ways... he did text me after that on my number, Well he stopped repliying, for a day, just when I thought he was gone, he message me on that dating app again saying "what's up" ... I acted cool and said "nothing much "... anyways I find it weird he texts me on the app now and not on my number, plus he's always online and sometimes won't even reply back to me for hours but it shows he's online... yet somehow he asked me on another date for this week.. I don't know of he's a player , I'm not trying to fall for him but he seems way to perfect for me. I feel like if maybe im being his last resort. by the way i met him last week and this week he wants another date , I mean he does seem interested but since he kisses me on the first date and hardly texts me, so you think he's in it just to get lucky and get sex from me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be busy , who knows?
    Just becoz he texts u less doent mean he wants u for sex...
    but yeah if he keeps online for hours... then its a major red flag.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he was into you h'ed be replying and texting you. He's not so you're on the back burner.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He's seriously uninterested in anything beyond getting "lucky"

• he's serious andinterested.