I'm dating a guy but I'm not allowed to what to do?

so i asked out his guy i REALLY LIKE but im not allowed to date what should i do?

0|0
7|16

Most Helpful Guy

• That's why you should probably consider moving out.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• You're 23 and not allowed to date? Odd... but I digress. Be careful. Protective parents can ruin relationships. Maybe introduce him as a friend and get your parents to like him before breaking the news. It may backfire, but it's better than hiding it forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • it says you're 23, so wtf do you mean you're "not allowed to?"

1|1
    0|0
    • 1- she is in a relationship already ( which i think is the reason since i know the OP and she mentioned many times that she's already dating a guy and has a boyfriend of few years)
      2- her parents are strict and religious which i doubt since she is a western woman and she has bikini photos of herself on her and talks about sex openly.
      3- they have a strict no dating policy at work or wherever she met that guy.

i think its one though.

• lol it says your 23 why not allowed to date or lying about age im guessing? you could do platonic dating with friends you know you and your female and their bfs and him all go hang out and do stuff. tell your parents its just a bunch of friends getting together i would kick my daughters but if i found out she was doing this but only thing i can think of for you to do.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're 23, the hell do you mean you're not allowed to date? You're an adult, nobody controls you.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you are 23, then move out of your parents' house.

0|0
    0|0
  • What country are you in and what are the circumstances?

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are allowed. You have the right.

0|0
    0|0
  • By your parents?

0|0
    0|0
  • Date him secretly?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why aren't you allowed to date?

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop being an extremist muslim

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are really 23, you are an adult... you can do whatever you want. You need permission from no one.

0|0
    0|0
  • are you really in your twenties?

You want to date a guy, if he wants to date you, then you can date.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Stick with group dates that your parents won't relate to actual dates. Like, group of friends going to a movie, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • What 23 year old isn't allowed to date? You're an adult.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is stopping you from dating at 23?

0|0
    0|0
  • If your underage... maybe your parents are right. Your still in highschool (i'm assuming)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not allowed to date by who? Your parents? Just go ahead, you're an adult.

0|0
    0|0
  • why are you not allowed.

0|0
    0|0