My boyfriend thinks all girls are crazy?

I was telling him about my friend who started crying at a party because she thought her boyfriend was flirting with someone else, to which my boyfriend replied, "haha doesn't surprise me, girls are crazy". he's said this multiple times on different occasions. what does it mean?

What Guys Said 2

• to me he is childish to think that andd more to the point abways tell you that. yes ladys get more emotional than we do but that doesn't make you nuts. if he want to see what nuts is have him go to a mental institution one time then he will see the real meaning of the word

• Maybe he's just had some tough times with girls. I'm 19 and I've never been in a serious relationship, while I've liked girls and they've shown interest but have just either led me on or flaked out. Things happen, I get that, but it still sucks.

What Girls Said 1

• Your boyfriend is an idiot.