I am seeing Dead pool on a first movie date; is this a good choice?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's dirty and vulgar. So up to you if you're ok with that. Really well done movie tho.

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved it. If you enjoy crude humor and action/graphic violence then I think it is a great choice! He is over the top, though, so be prepared for that if you are unfamiliar with Wade Wilson aka Deadpool.

What Guys Said 19

• its awesome

• I think it's a good choice. Should be a great movie. I mean. Ryan Renolds. Come on.

• fuck yea... its a little over the top on the jokes, but all round good and funny...

• Are you a fan of Deadpool? If so then yes. As for the Comedy Factor...
    31.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_nm0a68XfB71qaga8g.gif

• It is pretty violent and lots of swearing, but it has some humorous parts as well! Depends on what your into!

• Well, if you like sophomoric humor and lots of references to masturbation, then you should be OK. It is a good movie as long as you have an open mind to it.
    Personally, you two kids should go do something where you can talk rather then a movie. Enjoy.

• heck yea! great choice haha!

• I wouldn't take a girl to cesspool up unless she was into that kind of stuff or we had been dating a very long time.

So much violence, innuendo, profanity etc.

Which I'm all about muh action scenes but seriously, this was just bad

• It's a funny and a really good movie. But if you don't like frequent bad language, violence and nudity in movies then it's probably not a good idea for you then.

• yeah its funny.

• Yeah. It has romantic scenes for her and gore for the guy. There is one scene in particular where they fuck... a lot.

• Type of movie really doesn't matter.

• Yea. It's a funny movie. Good laughs.

• Yeah Last place I worked I ran a dead pool. Was awesome fun

• Yes, if a hot girl watched deadpool with me on the first date... i'd propose on the fuckin' spot XD

• You might want to go with a more wholesome action movie. :D

• Great choice! Have fun!

• I think it mentions this in the movie

• I'll just say it's not the love story it was advertised as

What Girls Said 7

• I did, it was fine. Provided the guy you're going with isn't conservative about nudity and sex scenes and dicks.

• Deadpool answers that question... in the movie ^^

• Do you enjoy vulgarity and graphic violence?

• It's funny. You'll enjoy it. Typical first date choice

• Well I wouldn't but you know what if you think its a good idea then go for it.

• Nah u should've done 'Frozen'

• Yes it's a cool movie and its not a romantic movie that makes guys suicidal.