If you're not attractive willl you still find a boyfriend that willl want to have sex with you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Relationships should be based off of personality and a connection that you have together, but sadly that's not always the case. A lot of people focus on looks. I've always been a heavy girl, and that lowers my self esteem by a lot. I never got asked to the school dances, and no one has ever invited me to a party. I've never had a real life high school romance, either. In fact, only one guy has ever even kissed me, and that was when I was like 13. I started thinking things just like this question. Will anyone ever love me? Will I die a lonely little virgin? Will I just always be alone? But about a year ago I met a guy who answered all of my questions. He's skinny and incredibly attractive himself (at least me and all of the women I've showed his pictures to think so xD) and at first I started thinking that maybe he just felt bad for me or something. But this guy has proven himself over and over again that he loves me for me, no matter how ugly I think I am or how many fat jokes the guys at school have said to me. Anyone can find love if they're looking in the right places.

What Guys Said 20

• Two important points:
    One is that there are always people out there for everybody. Always!
    Two is that you are very likely not unattractive but just think of yourself that way.

If you till believe that you are not attractive, then the first point is still the big deal here. There are people for everybody. Go on with your life and keep yourself open to new people. among them you will find someone.

• Everyone is attractive to someone just like no one is attractive to everybody. Never let anyone else determine your worth or your beauty.

I used to date a girl I believed to be way out of my league. I felt more confident and attractive because if someone I viewed to be attractive thought of me as the same than maybe I was. The thing is she wasn't making me feel anything that wasn't inside of me the entire time. We all have the ability to be happy with who we see in the mirror, it's just that some of us have to work harder to find that place and realize what we should have already known.

• Most likely yes. You just might not get a boyfriend as good looking as you are hoping to get.

• A person not being good looking is not a reason to not get good looking boyfriend anybody should be able to get a boyfriend that is good looking it's a free conutry and nobody is out of anybody's league.

• I said might not, as in it is more difficult. I never implied it was impossible. Being in a free country has nothing to do with it.

• If you date on a similar tier, then yes you can. And that's assuming you really are unattractive, and not just being too hard on yourself.

• An unattractive girl will have a easier time finding someone than an unattractive guy.

• There are different people out there, what I find attractive may not be attractive to some other guy, some like fat, others skinny, some tall others short, some white some black, why do you think your not attractive?

• There are guys that will fuk anything so yes.

• Learn to love yourself and that will come across to guys. They will chase yu to the ends of the earth

• Somebody will find you attractive.

• Attractiveness is reletive. There are men who can lust for you

• There is always someone for everyone.

Lower your standards. Try a bar where the guys are drunk.

• I don't know about a boyfriend but unattractive get laid a lot just for the fact they have a vagina.

• I am a firm believer that there's always that perfect match out there. So to answer your question, yes, you will find that person.

• The 1st step is to be more compassionate to yourself.

• yes a lot of people are not into relationships for sex

• get over it

• Perhaps not a boyfriend, but us guys fuck everything... so you can always get sex

• That's why doggy style exists

• That's incredibly easy to accomplish.

• Personally I doubt I'll find a boyfriend that will make sweet love to me... Anyhow you sure can find a boyfriend that will have sex with you, why the hell wouldn't you be able to? Attractiveness is relative. Also there are many ways you can improve your looks. You can't change things like your face but you can change the appearance of you body with some hard work for example.

What Girls Said 5

• Yea... Jesus how many people r on this godamn earth?

• Yes, you girls should have standards because guys will literally have sex with 'anything'

• the answer is yes u will.

• I'm sure you are and the guy who thinks you're not can blow himself

• yes of course