How do you feel about love?

To me, it doesn't seem like the guys I haven't loved have hurt me this much or this many times. I like to think it's worth it but sometimes I get worn out and it seems like more trouble than it's worth.

Thoughts?

• "There is love, of course. And then there's life, its enemy"
  • "No woman ever falls in love with a man unless she has a better opinion of him than he deserves."
  • "The way to a woman's heart is through your wallet."
  • “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.”
  • “We are most alive when we’re in love.”
  • “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose I could be a few of those options - I fall into the group of it is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all - Why do the vast majority of us who get our heart broken go back for more, the reward for us must be something special. At different times it will feel tougher to believe in but sometimes everything is right and it just works. Philosophers/artists for years have pondered it for years but we never got an advance on "It is an amazing feeling to be in love" - What is my view very simple and idealistic, hope one day it happens to you and grab it with both hands,

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahhh girl... oh man, I remember being yr age. That was good times...
    Falling in and out of love, in and out of mania and depression, trying to figure out all this girl stuff in a house with 4 brothers and a single daddy (and no internet full of virtual girlfriends... this was the '80's)... on top of trying to figure out everything else in life.

The "good" ol' days. haha...

You got time, babe. Time heals all wounds. I know yr probably sick of hearing that, but... check back w/me in 5 or 10 years, k?

Love HURTS.

That's how you know it's real.

You learn, by trial and error, and more trials, and more errors. But, if it's real, that's when you KNOW.

You can't see a mountain unless you have a valley to stand in. Same thing, you can't feel love -- you can't KNOW you're feeling love -- without the kind of heartbreak you're describing.

And, you know what?

It's worth it.

Worth it.

SO worth it.

Love.

Love is ALWAYS worth it.

Fuck EVERYTHING else in this life.

Fuck it all.

Fuck EVERYTHING, except love.

Love is EVERYTHING.

• And -- when you feel that kind of heartbreak? Don't hide from it. Fuck that.
      Jump into it, and soak it up.
      Feel that broken heart.
      Feel ALIVE.

I wrote about this here:
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1844182-is-it-possible-to-run-out-of-tears
      (mho opinion)

• I'm the opposite. I live in a house with 4 other females and 2 female dogs. A lot of hormones and drama 😂 my poor dad and brother.

The problem for me right now is that I have so many options and I feel like I'm not really even enjoying my time with other guys because I want him. 2 years liking a guy who plays so many games.

But yeah. The good parts are good. It's a nice feeling when you can honestly say in a moment with someone that there's nowhere else you'd rather be in the whole world

What Guys Said 9

• I only have felt it once. It was amazing in the moment but it didn't last and the aftermath changed me irreparably. Maybe damaged is a better word. I don't think it's worth the pain of it ending because it never lasts and when it goes, it takes part of you with it.

• I get worked out and it seems like more trouble than it worth lol, that's life. Would you rather be dead where you don't feel anything or be alive and ride the roller coaster of go of times and bad times.

• https://youtu.be/3EoI-6lQFIE
    DO YOU LOVE ME?

Love is elusive af!

• I didn't vote either. I'm going to say this in very few words: I don't feel about love, I feel love. Hope that helps you somehow :)

• Love is beautiful. My only goal in life is to fall in love.

• it all emanates after love for self, after this anything is possible

• I think the most true are A and E, ironically.

• I love love 💘

• Highschool love is different

• *21. And yeah relationships change a lot out of highschool babe. 17-21 is a huge difference.

• It is a big difference.

• wait for the right time, true people will come into your life.

What Girls Said 3

• Love can be the most wonderful experience , or the most destructive experience to endure. I do believe true love exists , but i wouldn't lose hope in finding love again if it didn't work out with someone.

• Love is biologically existent.

Most people are biologically unfit for it.

• I've been in love before, its painful, useless and overrated.