To me, it doesn't seem like the guys I haven't loved have hurt me this much or this many times. I like to think it's worth it but sometimes I get worn out and it seems like more trouble than it's worth.
- "There is love, of course. And then there's life, its enemy"12%(1)33%(7)Vote46%(6)
- "No woman ever falls in love with a man unless she has a better opinion of him than he deserves."0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- "The way to a woman's heart is through your wallet."0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.”25%(2)33%(7)Vote38%(5)
- “We are most alive when we’re in love.”25%(2)19%(4)Vote16%(2)
- “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”38%(3)15%(3)Vote0%(0)
Most Helpful Guy
I suppose I could be a few of those options - I fall into the group of it is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all - Why do the vast majority of us who get our heart broken go back for more, the reward for us must be something special. At different times it will feel tougher to believe in but sometimes everything is right and it just works. Philosophers/artists for years have pondered it for years but we never got an advance on "It is an amazing feeling to be in love" - What is my view very simple and idealistic, hope one day it happens to you and grab it with both hands,0
Most Helpful Girl
Ahhh girl... oh man, I remember being yr age. That was good times...
Falling in and out of love, in and out of mania and depression, trying to figure out all this girl stuff in a house with 4 brothers and a single daddy (and no internet full of virtual girlfriends... this was the '80's)... on top of trying to figure out everything else in life.
The "good" ol' days. haha...
You got time, babe. Time heals all wounds. I know yr probably sick of hearing that, but... check back w/me in 5 or 10 years, k?
That's how you know it's real.
You learn, by trial and error, and more trials, and more errors. But, if it's real, that's when you KNOW.
You can't see a mountain unless you have a valley to stand in. Same thing, you can't feel love -- you can't KNOW you're feeling love -- without the kind of heartbreak you're describing.
And, you know what?
It's worth it.
SO worth it.
Love is ALWAYS worth it.
Fuck EVERYTHING else in this life.
Fuck it all.
Fuck EVERYTHING, except love.
Love is EVERYTHING.0