How to deal with mixed signals?

There's a girl in my history class that I have a huge crush on. We talk and flirt when we're in class or on a history tour, but after the last trip she's been acting funny. Last week, I saw her in class and she looked ignored me basically for her guy friend. I was like WTF, but as soon as I looked in the direction of another girl anger flashed across her face and she kept looking at me. After we made eye contact about 5 or 6 times she just ended up looking really hurt. Then Thursday, it seemed like it was back to normal, we we're talking, joking and she was flirting with me again, but I had to cut it short because I had to leave for my second class. Now today she was ignoring me again, but with like little spurts of flirting like eye contact and touching, but she shut me down when I tried to talk to her. Then she still kept looking really hurt, I thought my crush was gonna cry after I laughed at a joke a girl across from me made or when the girl sitting next to me left the room and I rested my arm on her chair while she was gone. I know I can be a flirt but I've stopped flirting around. What should I do? I really like her.

What Girls Said 1

• She is not that into you.

What Guys Said 2

• She's young, and experimenting with stuff she reads or hears all over the place. Ask her straight whatever's on your mind. You have nothing to lose either way. I preferred older women when in my teens. No infantile games. And you may help her mature more quickly with showing her how it looks and feels to be direct, no useless games.

• Unsort them.