My boyfriends dad read our messages?

My boyfriend's dad read through a bunch of our messages and found out we had sex once. Now he's not allowing us to be alone ever and he read through our private texts and now we both feel ao uncomfortable... I'm 17, he's 18. I just need to rant and receive advice. This is terrible.

What Guys Said 2

• The cats out of the bag now! Instead of being restrictive he should be getting you a supply of condoms and put you on birth control. Restriction has never stopped anybody

• Damn, I'm glad me and my father have mutual respect for eachother. I don't stick my nose in his stuff and he doesn't do it to me. This since I was 15/16.

I think his dad doesn't understand that his son is a grown man. And sould be respected as such. Or your boyfriend is still a child, which I doubt.

What Girls Said 1

• His dad has no right to tell him what to do. He's 18. He's an adult. I think your boyfriend should have a mature talk with his father.