Do good looking guys only date good looking girls?

I am going on a date tomorrow with a really good looking guy. He is perfect. I don't think I ever went on a date with such a good looking fella. He has adorable face and a perfectly shaped body figure. He is funny and confident (well who wouldn't be) and has girls standing in the line for him. Most of those girls are better looking then me, honestly. But he picked me and I don't know why? I am pretty though, people tell me me all the time how pretty I am, but I am far from "hot" because my body is not fit. I am not fat nor skinny, but I have like NO boobs. My ass is a bit bigger and my stomach is not flat. I have nice legs though. I used to be really freaking hot back in the days when I was working out, but I haven't worked out in years (just some running). I definitaly want to get in shape now and I already started working out today lol. But I mean, what was that special about me when we don't even talk? He can have any girl he wants, I'm 100% sure about that. So what do guys exactly look for when asking someone on a date? I am so intimidated by him lol, but I really like him! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay young lady! Listen up!! While people on the whole do tend to stratify based on money and looks, lots of people move between strata. He chose you. Why isn't pertinent right now. What's pertinent is that if you want to be with him, stay yourself. Just optimize on that. Getting back to working out is critical for your self respect. Find a tough personal trainer who'll help you get back your girlish figure and soon. If you want boobs, go buy them but do it for you, not for anyone else. I've dated women who had boob jobs and they were happier but they did it for them, not me.

Most Helpful Girl

• The majority of them date good-looking chicks, yes.

What Guys Said 14

• No they don't but like you many women have low self esteem or confidence.
    He may feel exactly the same as you about himself.
    Try not to worry otherwise your confidence might not allow you to be as natural as possible with him.
    Looks are not the only thing that attracts guys. Personality is huge too.

• Based on the description of yourself, you sound really attractive to me; I think this guy saw and liked all those details about you too. If I see a girl's figure and I like it, I then look at her face. If I find her face attractive, I then need to get a feel for what kind of person she is. Those other girls may be attractive, but there may be things about your personality that he's already noticed that he really likes. Their may also be things about those other girls' personalities that he doesn't like. I hope you too have pleasant time on your date.

• To answer the main question in your title, in my opinion Yes definitely that's how it works in general. However, what his type is is totally up in the hair. There's an array of physical/personality preferences out there.

• Then do what you say you "want to do". Get your lazy ass in shape and quit whining and asking questions you know the answer to.

• By you saying that he's perfect, he could've sense that you're really interested in him, maybe a little desperate. Some guys will take advantage of that just to get laid.
    Hopefully that's not the case and he likes you for your personality. A lot of the really hot girls are just materialistic that assume that looks are everything that matters, but can't hold an intelligent conversation. He probably saw in you more balanced girl with looks and brain.

• could it be that he is tired of the games and he sees you has the one that will actually love him and not use him.

• Not necessarily. If anything, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Your beauty doesn't necessarily equate the same as someone else's definition of beauty.

• "good looking guys" and "good looking girls" is superficial terms, so no, What I view as "good looking" other people say what's wrong with me, and I can say" I could care less about your opinion, cause it's what I like" Would you want to date someone who everyone wants?

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I can't judge if I'm good looking, so I can't really answer your question.

• No. Guys are generally way less shallow than girls. The only time you'll see a non good looking guy dating a good looking girl is when he's rich.

• I would assume all guys try to date good looking women.
    So I think good looking guys would have a better chance at them.

Slim chance a good looking guy would date an ugly looking woman.

• Maybe he heard you like anal?

• I am not sure. I'm fat bald head buy. Not in category of stereotypical "handsome" guys.

• #insecuregirlrantno8299453
    so what. just enjoy it now that it lasts.

What Girls Said 2

• He is either look to sleep with you or he just likes you as you are.

• looks should be matter and the definition good looking is different for avery person.